Update on Little Viagra. One of my short runs late in the week and I noticed that the tramp stamp Little Viagra has been apparently tampered with and now reads C I A. Whaaaaaat the hell?? Something weird is going on here. The government is involved somehow. Stay tuned.
No yoga master all week. I'm really getting worried about him. What if during a deep meditation he rolled over and fell in the river?? I can only hope he went in with his kung-foo yoga mat to keep him afloat.
My sister Jenny's training out in the suburbs continues to go well. She did encounter a snake in the path during one of her runs. I'd bet money she maintained goddess form as she hurdled it. Style points for that. I don't have to worry about such obstacles... the closest thing we have to wildlife in the city is homeless people and I haven't had to jump over anyone yet.
A recap of week 3:
- Monday - rest (praise Jesus)
- Tuesday - 3 miles (dick-shorts fiasco)
- Wednesday - 3 miles
- Thursday - birthday/3 miles
- Friday - rest day (thank the Lord)
- Saturday - only 5 miles, whew, piece of cake!
- Sunday - cross train (shopping and 45-minutes on the bike)